1. Contact our Customer Service to initiate the return process within 7 days upon receiving your item(s).
Please note that we only accept products in their original condition, and we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact customer service at Contact Us and obtain a "Product Return" form that must be included with your package.
2. Mis-shipped products: Once we have confirmed your mis-shipped items (item shipped different from item ordered), we will be responsible for the item exchange and postage. You may also return the product and get a full refund including postage.
3. Color Errors: If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are qualified to get a full refund.
4. This return policy does not apply to our business resellers. Please contact us for additional instructions.
We understand that it is a very important undertaking to order a dress for your special occasion, and our cancellation policy was formulated with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made to order. Once the tailoring process has begun, the materials cannot be reused. Please be informed that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. For details, please refer to our cancellation policy below.
- Unpaid orders will be cancelled automatically after 5 days.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders cancelled within 24 to 72 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 80% of product purchase price.
- Orders cancelled within 72 to 120 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 50% of product purchase price.
- Orders cancelled beyond 120 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund of full shipping cost only.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please login to My Orders, select the order you need help with, and request cancellation.
Replacement or Refund
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Upon arrival of your package, it is suggested that you check the dress to make sure it has been made in accordance with your order specifications. Please try on your dress as soon as possible without altering, washing the dress, or removing the tag. Please note that you need to contact us to initiate the returning process.
If you are returning or exchanging dresses or accessories, please make sure they are in their original conditions - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
Defective, Damaged or Mis-shipped Items
You are qualified to get a full refund if your items are defective, damaged or mis-shipped. If you believe your items were damaged during delivery, you must obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier, which should be included in your returned package.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
Our dresses are mostly in the sizes od small, medium and large. However for the hand-sewn and customized, the finished gown may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your dress will fit you perfectly, our tailors have reserved additional fabric in the seams to allow minor modifications.
Item is the size you ordered but does not fit
Your option is to look for a local tailoring service at your own cost. Please note that if your order specifications differ greatly from the final sizing request, re-sizing may not be possible.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on the site. Slight color aberration may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are positive that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged
1. No returns and no exchanges for personalized items.
2. No returns and no exchanges for perishables, earrings (including jewelry sets containing earrings), and personal care items (including lingerie, etc) due to hygienic reasons.
1. Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 7 days upon receiving your order. Please include an explanation and photographs stating the reason for your return.
We reserve the right not to accept the returns without prior approval from our Customer Service.
2. Once our Customer Service has approved your request, we will provide you with a return address as well as a Product Return Form that must be filled in and included with your return. Please send the item(s) through your local post office within 3-5 business days upon receiving the return form. Please DO NOT use expedited courier like UPS, DHL or FedEx; the normal economic Post Office service would be just fine. Please keep the tracking number safe.
3. All the return item(s) will go through inspections. We will process the refund when we confirm that the product has the problems you mentioned. Once we have processed the refund, it usually takes 10-15 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service. Your bank or payment service may levy a small transaction charge.
All PayPal payment can only be refunded via PayPal, all Credit Card payment will only be refunded to the original Credit Card.
Please Note: we reserve the right not to process the refund if they are returned in unacceptable condition.
This page shows you how to choose a shipping method for your order; estimate shipping cost, and gives other further information on shipping process of Mutti & Me.
This shipping method is the fastest available. Delivery times are between 3-6 days to all major destinations. Expedited shipping fee is calculated based on the weight of your order, starting from US$ 20.99.
Standard shipping takes a bit longer than expedited shipping but costs less. Delivery times are between 5-8 days to all major destinations. Standard shipping fee is calculated based on the weight of your order, starting from US$ 14.99.
Super Saving Shipping
Super saving shipping is the most cost-saving method. But it will take 15-30 days to all major destinations. Super saver shipping fee is calculated based on the weight of your order, starting from US$ 3.99.
Before we can ship your order, JJsHouse.com has to prepare your products, perform strict quality-control tests and package items carefully. The above delivery estimates do not include order-processing time.
Please Note: In Mutti & Me, each dress is made from scratch according to customers' specifications. Currently we need 8-11 days for Wedding Party & Special Occasion Dresses, and Celebrity Dresses. Thank you for your patience.
Before your order is shipped, Mutti & Me has to process your order and put all your items through its strict quality control tests. Because of this, Total Delivery Time is different from shipping time alone.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
The process time is 8-11 days for Wedding Party, Special Occasion & Celebrity Dresses, and 11-13 days for Wedding Dresses.
It takes about 3-15 working days for the package travel from our facilities to your destination, the exact shipping time is based on the shipping company (UPS, DHL, USPS, etc) standard and the shipping method you have chosen.
This shipping method is the fastest available. Delivery times are between 3-6 days to all major destinations. Shipping cost vary from different items.
Standard shipping takes a bit longer than expedited shipping but costs less. Delivery times are between 5-8 days to all major destinations.
Super Saving Shipping
Super Saving Shipping is the most cost-efficient shipping method. Delivery times are between 15-30 days to all major destinations.
All transactions are processed by__________________, located at the ___________________________.
Processing and Disclosure of Information
• when we have received your consent to do so;
• in situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer you services requested by you;
• when companies or service providers that perform business activities on behalf of Mutti & Me require such information (e.g., customer support services, payment processing services, or database management services);
• to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or obligations in accordance with applicable law or court order;
• in order to provide information that will enable us to make our services and those of our trusted partners more effective;
• to third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets; or
• to protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from the Site.
Please note that, while Mutti & Me may seek your consent regarding certain uses of your information, it may not do so in all instances. For example, in some cases your permission will be implied from the nature of the service requested or transaction undertaken. For instance, Mutti & Me may disclose your information to mail carriers or credit card processors in order to provide a product or fulfill a service to you. In instances like this, because the use of your information is necessary to complete the service, your permission for these uses is implied.
Your Choices Regarding Communications
As a user of the Site, you may receive communications, via email, mail, and possibly by phone, related to the information and services provided through the Site. You will have the ability to unsubscribe from certain communications from Mutti & Me. For example, some email messages may be more commercial in nature, such as alerts or personalized updates, company announcements or website updates. For these types of communications, we will provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out or unsubscribe choice if you do not want to receive these types of communication from us. However, doing so may cause you to be uninformed about information provided on the Site. We will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed.
Users may not be able to opt-out or unsubscribe from other types of communications. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you notice regarding your transaction, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
International Transfer of Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information, Mutti & Me may transfer that information to its affiliates and subsidiaries or to other third parties, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring your personal information to the United States which does not have the same data protection laws as the EU and by providing your personal information you consent to:
• the transfer of your personal information to the United States as indicated above.
Use of and Comments to Material
If you disagree with any material you find on the Site, we recommend that you respond by noting your disagreement in an appropriate site forum where there is one. We also invite you to bring to our attention any material you believe to be factually inaccurate by contacting us through Contact us page.
The material that appears on the Site is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Before you act on information you've found on the Site, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. Mutti & Me and its information providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information on the Site. Mutti & Me is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link. A link to another website does not constitute an endorsement of that site (nor of any product, service or other material offered on that site) by Mutti & Me or its licensors.
Product Availability and Pricing
Due to product demand and changes in product availability, including as a result of our discontinuing certain products as determined by us in our discretion, product availability through Mutti & Me is not guaranteed. This applies even for products that you may have purchased previously through Mutti & Me. You can contact a customer service representative through the Contact Us page to determine product availability.
Prices for products offered through Mutti & Me are subject to change as determined by us in our discretion. Such pricing policy applies to all products, including products that you may have purchased previously through Mutti and Me.
Shipments and Applicable Duties and Taxes
Depending on the country to which you instruct us to ship your order, your order may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees and/or other similar types of governmental taxes, duties or fees (collectively, “Duties and Taxes”). You are responsible for the payment of all such Duties and Taxes, irrespective of when you are billed or charged for Duties and Taxes. We have no control over these charges as customs policies vary widely from country to country. When you place an order for which Duties and Taxes are applicable, the calculation of the Duties and Taxes payable by you may not occur until after you have placed your order. This means that the first time you learn about the amount of the Duties and Taxes charged to you may not be until you receive your credit card statement or your receipt from us with your shipment. In some cases, the calculation of Duties and Taxes may cause a shipping delay beyond our original delivery estimates.
A. Information Collected
We collect two types of information from visitors to the Site: (1) Personally Identifiable Information; and (2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as your IP address or cookies.
(1) Personally Identifiable Information
"Personally Identifiable Information" is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, or company name. Mutti & Me collects and stores the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your personally identifiable information on the Site:
• We may collect your name, address, email address, telephone number, and/or fax number when you register for or create an account;
• We may collect your email address, first and last name and zip code if you sign up for an online newsletter;
• We may collect your name and email address if you contact us with a question;
• We may collect your first and last name, date of birth, and email address if you choose to participate in a contest or sweepstakes; and
• We may collect your first and last name, your address, and your credit card and billing information if you make a purchase of a product or service.
The above list provides an example of the personally identifiable information that may be collected on the Site. If you do not want Mutti & Me to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it to us.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information
"Non-Personally Identifiable Information" can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender or interests. Non-personally identifiable information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Site and a description of how this information is used:
• Internet Protocol (IP) address -- Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the webpages you view. We use this information to deliver our webpages to you upon request, to tailor our Site to the interests of our users and to measure traffic within our Site.
• Cookie -- A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Site. For example, when someone visits a page within the Site, a cookie is placed on the user's machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited the Site previously. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users to our Site. Some of the cookies we use may be flash cookies or Adobe cookies. While they are harmless, they may contain Demographic Information (defined below) and depending on your browser these cookies may not normally be deleted when your cookies are deleted. Please check your browser to determine where these types of cookies are stored and how they may be deleted.
• Web Beacons (also known as "clear gifs," "web bugs" or "pixel tags") -- "Web Beacons" are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, web beacons can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
• Demographic Information -- "Demographic Information" may be your gender, age, zip code and interests, which you voluntarily provide to us on the Site. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure the information provided by the Site meets your needs. For example, if you subscribe to a specific newsletter, Mutti & Me may collect your zip code or interests. Please note that we also consider aggregated information, which is not personally identifiable, to be non-personally identifiable information. The above list provides an example of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Site.
We collect the above non-personally identifiable information from all visitors to our Site. If you do not want Mutti & Me to have access to this information, please do not visit our Site.
B. Use of Information Collected Via the Site
(1) Personally Identifiable Information. We use your personally identifiable information that is collected on the Site primarily for the following purposes:
• To deliver information, newsletters or other products and services you request or purchase;
• To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Mutti & Me, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials;
• To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
• To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
• To ensure the Site is relevant to your needs;
• To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
• To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Site; and
• To contact you in response to your inquiry.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-personally identifiable information is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personally identifiable information with personally identifiable information.
We communicate with users who subscribe to our services on a regular basis via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
However, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive other types of communication from us, such as emails or updates from us regarding new services and products offered on this Site or if you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information with third parties. The opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking or un-ticking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where personally identifiable information is collected or by contacting us. We will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed. You also may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link within the text of the email.
D. Forums, Chat Rooms and Other Public Posting Areas
Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any chat room, forum or other public posting area is available to anyone with Internet access. If you don't want people to know your e-mail address, for example, don't include it in any message you post publicly. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.
E. Third Party Web Sites
F. Third Party Advertisers
We may use advertisers, third party ad networks, and other advertising companies, to serve advertisements on the Site. Please be advised that such advertising companies may gather information about your visit to the Site or other sites (such as through cookies, web beacons and other technologies) to enable such advertising companies to market products or services to you, to monitor which ads have been served to your browser and which webpages you were viewing when such ads were delivered. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY SUCH ADVERTISING COMPANIES.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information collected via the Site.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to Mutti & Me is done at your own risk.
Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Site or providing personally identifiable information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. We may post a notice on our Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
We currently accept PayPal, common credit and debit cards, Western Union, wire transfer and realtime bank transfer for all orders (you can check the availability listed below). We also take security very seriously indeed, so your details will be safe with us.
• Credit/Debit Cards
• Western Union
• Wire Transfers
If you have any questions, please kindly visit our fb, instagram and viber accounts. We will do our best to provide answers to most common questions. In addition, we have friendly representatives ready to help you. We strive to provide you excellent customer service, and will do as much as we can to enhance your shopping experience. Should you have any questions, remarks or advices, please don’t hesitate to contact us.